So you heard about what we ate in Charlotte, here’s what we saw and did:
1) Walked around downtown, enjoyed the painted sidewalks, roads, and buildings
2) swam in the pool at the air bnb
3) shopped at IKEA – there was a line wrapped around the store to get in! We bought some fun stuff! I’ll leave that for another post 🙂
4) shopped at the depot – a very huge and amazing antique mall
5) not pictured, shopped at concord mills
6) watched Poldark and Princess Bride
7) just enjoyed every minute of being together!
We really enjoyed Charlotte 🙂
3 Comments Add yours
NASTURTIUMS, Sara! They were along the different coloured walk way. You could grow them!
I enjoyed your pictures of Charlotte!❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person
So pretty!!! 🌸🌸
The depot…I’ve only been twice but absolutely LOVED it. That place is amazing!!!