So happy to see our college boy for the weekend! He came home Thursday night, and his friends came later to spend one night at our house.
Socks from Gramma and Grampa 🙂
It makes my heart so so happy to meet Wes’ friends and see the kind of people he wants to hang out with. They were fun, sweet, and godly boys (men?!). Very thankful Wes has been enjoying college and learning a lot. Thankful they’ve been able to be in person during this covid stuff.
Now a little rant about driving with Skye! She’s 15 and has her permit. So we drive to school everyday (she drives and I try and operate my imaginary brake on the passenger side). She is a good driver, things have gone well…just have to report the things the Lord has allowed to come into our path in just the few weeks she has been driving:
1) an ambulance racing up behind us with no where for her to pull off
2) a very slow moped driver with no where for her to pass
3) a very awkward garbage truck to try and get around
4) a truck almost crashed into the side of us when we had a green light and he started turning when not his turn (skye gave him a honk on the horn🤣)
5) a car coming straight for us in our lane, he was passing and it was just in the nick of time that he raced back into his lane.
7) potholes the size of a small pond
8) a rock hitting our windshield causing a crack
Needless to say my nerves are SHOT!!! Thank You, Lord, for safety and that we are alive to tell the story ! 🤣🤣